Makeup in a Rush:
Fashionably Late Series
This is the first entry to my Fashionably Late Series. By writing these, I hope to teach tricks and tips to making looking beautiful a little bit easier and quick! This is the closest we can get to rolling out of bed looking fully ready which we all wish could happen, but it cant so we can settle for this! This Makeup post is the first of four. Makeup, Hair, Clothing, and Keeping Fresh Throughout the Day. I hope by reading this I help make your mornings a little bit quicker and easier! Enjoy!
Top Quick Fix Products
2. Makeup Remover Wipes : I have struggled with finding the right makeup removing techniques and products for years before i finally found what works for me! I love makeup but hate taking it off. Using a liquid was a complete nightmare for me, i hated the feeling of it on my skin. i didn't like feeling so oily that I had to wipe my face off after using it. Then it finally hit me, wipes! After I tried one wipe, I was completely sold! They do not dry out your face, or make your skin greasy. The wipe itself makes it easier to take off eye makeup, especially that hard to handle mascara! Try using wipes and you will never use liquid again!
3. Blush/Bronzer Duo : When in a rush, it is best to combine as many products as possible to grab, apply, and get out the door. Combine blush and bronzer saves the hassle of sorting through all different shades to find the right one. This E.L.F Product has been reviewed as a dupe for the NARS Duo, which if you have swatched or used the NARS, you know how seriously amazing that is.
4. Setting Spray : The hardest part of looking for the right makeup for you is making sure you find something that will last all day. Now you don't have to worry about that! Setting spray makes sure that your makeup is flawless and smooth all day long! I have looked at so many different stays but I haven't seen amazing reviews until I researched Urban Decay's Setting Spray. It would be a great investment especially during the hot spring and summer months coming up!
5. Concealer : Okay, This one is my personal favorite product on this list! I can't go a day with out it. Every morning after applying my foundation, I apply this concealer in a upside down triangle under my eyes, a line down my nose, cupids bow, a little on my chin and forehead. And of course on any breakouts, which I thankfully don't have many thanks to my Skincare Routine. (5.14.12)
6. Transparent Powder : Using either a matching pressed/loose powder or a translucent powder is very beneficial to your makeup routine. Not only does it help your makeup last, but if you have oily skin it helps to prevent the shine. It is best to use the powder after you apply your foundation.
7. Eyeshadow Palette : Like the bronzer and blush, the amount of time it takes to sort through your eyeshadow in the morning sometimes is borderline ridiculous, especially for eyeshadow hoarders! Guilty! I used to have a basket full of them, but once i discovered palettes ( good quality, not the Claire's ones!) it made mornings a lot quicker having all of my eye shadows in one place!