Ladies Only :
"Ladies Only" is another series I will be working on. It will deal with "Lady material" that not many bloggers with touch on. Such as Relationships, Growing Up, Sex, How to Deal with Stress and more. Today's topic is Bras. Though it may seem awkward to talk about it is needed. For years I struggled with finding a bra that fit, until I found out how to calculate my bra size, I realized I was not wearing the right size at all! Now that i wear a bra that fits, it changes everything! Especially the way outfits look on my body, now I am proportional. It also changed my posture weird enough! I sit straight and simply feel better. 75-85% of women today have no idea what bra size they are and most likely aren't wearing the right size. In this post I will teach you how to calculate your size and which types of bras there are. Enjoy!
How To Calculate Bra Size
The Eight Types of Bras
1. Strapless : A strapless bra is a demi bra without straps for when you prefer to not have your straps showing.
2. Balconette : A balconette bra has mostly the same structure as a demi bra but a balconette has a sweetheart neckline and extra fabric below the cups creating a vintage look.
3. Demi : A demi bra is a semi coverage bra compared to a t shirt bra which is full coverage.
4. Bandeau : Bandeau are light bras that are strapless and structure alot like a tank top. They are used so you can still have coverage of a tank without the bulkiness.
5. Push up : A pushup bra is a bra that contains certain amounts of padding to create extra lift and structure to your breasts. Padding sizes and placement vary from bra to bra.
6. Sports Bra : A sports bra is worn to support you without have to wear an actual bra. It allows more movement and prevents your chest from getting in the way of your exercise.